The best people create the best environment, which fosters only the very best results. That's why Ichnolite is constantly on the lookout for bright, ambitious team players who share a strong sense of commitment and dedication to every aspect of their craft, along with a keen sense of value of their self-development.
Ichnolite's corporate culture centers around people who successfully work together to produce ingenious and effective solutions. We believe that everyone involved in the process of buying, selling or developing one of our End-To-End Solutions should have a positive experience.
We are looking for the brightest and most creative people that possess abundant technical and communication skills. As we continue to build an unparalleled team with a focus towards maximizing our collective expertise and experience, all employees are encouraged to:
• embrace change and initiate the creative process
• have a passion for growth, and the ability to foresee opportunity
• believe in the value of spirited and engaged teamwork
• have the courage to pursue innovative solutions
We invite you to follow your dreams and explore a career opportunity only available with Ichnolite Technologies.
1. Excellent Verbal and Written knowledge in English communication.
2. Should be capable of extracting any sort of data from the Internet.
3. Knowledge of computers and relevant MS office,
4. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedure.
5. Organizing and planning skills
6. Initiative, reliable, Smart & pleasing personality
7. Answer multiple telephone lines in timely manner and direct calls to appropriate departments.
8. Quick in Making Travel and Transport Arrangements
Corporate Sales Managers(3):
Any fresh or experienced & enthusiastic MBA graduates to market prestigious software products across all verticals. Female graduates are specially encouraged to apply.
Online Support Executives (4):
Any fresh or experienced graduates with basic knowledge in troubleshooting computers, LAN,WAN connectivity. Those who have done networking courses are encouraged to apply.
Mail your resumes to